The type and thickness of material in dam liners varies.
The main determinants of the type of material to be used are:
• size of the dam or pond
• exposure to UV
• required dam liner life
• preparation and nature of the base of the dam
• available budget for the dam liner
The installation of the dam or pond liner is just an important as the manufacture of it.
The key steps in the installation of a dam or pond liner are:
• planning and discussion with the team at Waterplex
• site preparation including anchor trenches if they are being installed
• installation of the protective material layer
• installation of the dam liner including on site fabrication if required
• finish of site including anchor trenches and any fencing requirements
(for example if cattle will be near the dam or pond)
See the "CLICK FOR BROCHURE" below: